101 and going strong !

Thank you .

This post is specially meant for those 101 lovely souls who had the patience and the courage to have visited my blog !

I am on cloud nine , on top of the world ,over the moon and the feeling of having a 100 views is out of this world !

My critics may be of the opinion that I am over reacting . After all 100 views does not mean that all 100 have read any post of mine .
But I beleive in showing my gratitude to anyone who has had the heart to have taken even just a glimpse of my blog ! That is not over reaction ! That is just sweet of me ! That is just me showing my large hearted nature !Just kidding ! ( Is this the funniest blog you have seen or what !! ...no? It is'nt?  damn..I should have known :-p ) Maybe I should stop praising myself before people misunderstand me to be boastful and self-centered !!

I promise . This will be the first and last of the posts with poor jokes like that . Promise . Never again ! Maybe when I hit a 1000 views , I'll slip in just one of those .... no? not even then? curses !

Anyway , I am celebrating this milestone and I want you to join me ! Get a bar of chocolate and a can of coke ( coca-cola..I don't endorse drugs and FYI I doubt if they sell drugs in cans :-p ) and at exactly 10:00 p.m IST it's PARTY TIME !! You can sit in your house , on your couch and enjoy it ! Forget anything that might be troubling you and sing and dance and eat ! The party is on till 11 !

Oh and an apology is due  because my guest writer idea has not taken off yet and I know just the person to blame ! I shall make sure atleast one guest writer has posted something in 4 days !

Till then good bye ! ciao ! stay safe ! And don't forget .. PARTY at 10:00 !!

Comments

  1. Sorry about the whole guest writer thing buddy. :P Just haven't had enough time. As for the really bad jokes, keep it up. Makes this unique. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

constructive criticism welcome !

Popular posts from this blog

The Silent Orator

Have you seen it rain?

21 days for each other