Holiday Season !!


It's amazing how time flies when it's vacation time ! I had made big plans for the week . Wake up early , go for a jog , maybe even work out a little ( that might come as a shock to those who have seen, for most people feel I hardly have any muscles to work out ).Moving  on.. I thought of maybe catching a movie or two , going out for dinner and doing all those things that I could not do thanks to all the school work I used to have ! Sadly , my life has been reduced to playing games on the computer or Ipod touch or watching repeats of various serials ( not including "The bold and the beautiful") on Star World ! And before
I know it , the week has come to an end ! I used to look forward to the weekends . A welcome break from the boring , monotonous weekly ritual , that was school . Today , however , that has changed . The weekend is nothing but a boring addition to the already boring week ! Whats more , even my usual serials on star world don't air in the weekend !


Why I have not done all those things I have wanted to do ? Same reason why my Blog still has no guest writers ( grrrr !! ) . LAZINESS !  I should be made hon.President of the Lazy bums association ! The only time I give my Brain and hands some work to do is when I'm here , blogging ! As a matter of fact it's the only time I give my legs some work too ( when I walk from the room where the T.V is to this room where the computer is ) .

The EPL match fixtures for the new season is out by the way ! Chelsea are off to the Brittania stadium to play Stoke city in the opener ! Our first home game is the same fixture as a last year , West Brom !
Transfer news is slowly coming through and there is reason to be happy if you are a Chelsea fan ! Roman Abramovic has opened his purse ( A large on at that ) , once again and potential moves include Luka Modric and Javier Pastore ! This apart from the potential appointment of Guus Hiddink as manager . That is certainly something we won't mind ! After all , Hiddink  led us to FA cup glory and to the champions league semi final in the short time that he was here !


More about all that later ! For now , I shall sign out and keep myself busy by gathering all the transfer rumours and confirmations out there !! So ciao ! Stay safe !!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Silent Orator

Have you seen it rain?

21 days for each other