Confessions of a young blogger

Two years .

That's how long this blog has been active ....so to speak. For the best part of the last  two years there were no posts in this blog . Just one draft , about somethng that happened two years ago . I don't even recollect what it was that happened but it must have been something the 15 year old me thought was "important" . I remember that evening . I sat down to type my heart out when my mom called me in for dinner . After that I never found time to complete that post . Truth is , I never made time to complete that post .


Earlier this month I promised myself that I would revive my blog . And since it's holiday season I'm sure I'll find plenty of time to think about what to write !

I have  made a decison to invite guest writers to write something in my blog from time to time ! It's an idea one of my friends ( Vilas Pavitran http://downthewindingroad.weebly.com ) suggested to me and I found it  interesting  ! So I'm going to give it a shot and lets see how it goes !

For starters I've invited a few friends to write something for me and then if I find a willing celebrity I'll get them to write as well ( hey ! it's my blog and no one told me I can't dream about what I want it to be  ! So don't laugh at the idea of a famous person writing for me ! )

My first guest will write sometime next week , hopefully !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Silent Orator

Have you seen it rain?

21 days for each other